Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Some Lipstick Queen lovin'


Let me talk to you about this amazing brand.
So I was introduced to Lipstick Queen when I began my journey to Cruelty-Free Land. 
These are a little bit pricier than I would normally go for ($22-$24 a pop), but I bought all 3 of these in a pack called "Chic in 3 Shades" on sale for $29. It was an awesome day. 
From left to right: Saint Pink, Medieval, Butterfly Ball Sigh.
They are all buildable with sheer to moderate coverage, making them all perfect daytime lipsticks.
Lipstick Queen is cruelty-free and claims to be vegan friendly, but some of their products do contain beeswax. Considering beeswax is an animal product, vegans proceed with caution. 
The Butterfly Ball line is made without beeswax, but Medieval and lipsticks in the Saint line contain beeswax. 
Never be afraid to contact a company and ask what their animals testing policies are, and f their products contain certain ingredients. 
Anyways, if you want to hop on the Lipstick Queen train, head on over to http://www.lipstickqueen.com/.

1 comment: